Date(s) - 02/08/2018 - 03/08/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Institute of Chartered Accountants
The Safety Institute of Australia and The Pacific Institute, invites you to attend a two day training workshop on Wednesday 1 & Thursday 2 August 2018.
What is Belief-based Safety Leadership?
Belief-based Safety Leadership™ (BBSL) combines the latest research from the cognitive and neurosciences into a series of simple principles and tools that can bring about meaningful changes to underlying beliefs and attitudes and give rise to sustainable behavioural change.
Belief-based Safety Leadership™ (BBSL) complements rather than replaces behavioural based approaches by seeking greater personal commitment, accountability and value in safety.
The BBSL training program is focused on positively addressing factors that give rise to “human error” and often witnessed as:
- Lapses in following agreed policies, procedures and practices
- Inconsistent application of on the job skills training.
Is this program for me?
The program is ideally suited to people who have responsibility for leading and managing safety programs in their workplaces, or who aspire to work at that level.
This would include people working at senior OHS practitioner level, OHS professional level or OHS Chartered Professional level.
What will I learn in this course?
Learning outcomes will include
- Within the context of your company’s policies, procedures and systems, being more capable of helping individuals at all levels to become self-directed and fully accountable.
- Being more capable of developing sustainably positive attitudes and beliefs around safety to make it truly personal as well as collective.
- Having the tools to assist in building an internal mechanism within every individual that automatically leads to better decision making around personal and team safety.
- Having tools to work toward a “want to” rather than “have to” safety culture.
- Having new tools to shift entrenched beliefs and attitudes that are hindering improvement.
- Having tools to engage staff and building commitment to safety goals.
- Raising accountability and adherence to sound safety procedures and practices.
Date: Wednesday 1 & Thursday 2 August 2018
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (both days)
Venue: Institute of Chartered Accountants, 2 Mills Street, Level 11 (Training Room), Perth, WA 6000
SIA Members – $790.00 + GST
Pacific Institute Members – $790.00 + GST
Non Members – $990.00 + GST
Safety Institute of Australia & The Pacific Institute.